Tuesday 17 September 2013

The killer piano

I am a soldier walking through no man’s land with my troops. When I see there is a clearing in the trees all I can make out through the tiny gap in the branches in an old building being burnt down. As I walk past with the solders I hope I can come back and see this building in the ruins, as I felt some weird connection. As I walk through the trenches and the drains we can now see the enemy approaching us. I pull out my gun and get ready to shout, boom, bang, crash and splat as the dead bodies hit the ground…… My eyes slowly open I feel drowsy and sleepy but all I can think about is that old building and how I can get to it. I try to stand up but it is too hard that’s when I realise I’ve been shot. Not knowing what to do I manage to shuffle over to the troop leader and pull the first aid kit out of his pocket. As I stumble around these old dark woods with my leg all bandaged up I see it in the middle of now were the ruins of the old building as I get closer I notice a piano then it comes to me. “I can play piano,” I whisper to myself. As I walk over to it I notice it has ancient engravings on the sides and on the back. Then I realise this was no ordinary piano, this piano belongs to the Russian princess Dora. I place my hand on the keys plonk, pink, dumb, Dee, do. It’s incredibly out of cohune but I manage to play a beautiful song my father taught me before he died. But without notice I hear “Decom de aladom,” I turn around to see a Russian soldier all cut up with bruises and few wounds. I pick up my gun to make sure it’s all loaded “Is this piano special to you in some way,” I shout out to Russian guy “Ah, so you speak English,” he replies “well keep playing that song it was beautiful.” I turn around to the piano and continue to play as I slide to reach a key on the opposite side of the piano I dodge a bullet that would of hit me right in the head. “Beautiful for you to die to,” I say and I turn around and shout the Russian soldier I watch him as he slowly fell over to the ground splat blood and guts flew everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great story Lilly.
    -Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it took me a while to find out what my story was going to be . But once i fouind it was away in the wind.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete